Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Local Wine Events - wherever you are

Clearly I haven't been around these parts much for several months. A specific event brought me back to a keener interest in wines and other interests have since captured the spotlight. I'm back today to tell you about a website that provides access to news of local wine events virtually wherever you live. Once you identify your spot on the map you will begin to receive email notices of tastings and functions and festivals, along with reviews, and informative bits about products (how about wine wipes, for removing red wine stains from your teeth?), wine travel and more. Here in Toronto, Canada the provider calls itself "The Juice" and recently began offering a premium service that I haven't got up to speed with yet. I hope you find something that merits the time.

1 comment:

Wine Wipes Canada said...

Hi David - Thanks for the mention of Wine Wipes. Local Wine Events is a great site, I use it all the time.